1. BuddyIconBuilder.com (the "Website") is accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access. Access to and use of the Website are subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and Copyright Notice, the Terms of Service of the Website and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. BY ACCESSING THE WEBSITE AND/OR CREATING AN ICON, YOU ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS USER AGREEMENT. BadassBuddy Corporation (BAB) reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. The changes will appear on this screen. By using the Website, you agree in advance to accept any changes.
2. The materials used and displayed on the Website, including but not limited to icons, text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, video, music and sound, and names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of BAB and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. Any such content may be displayed solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material without the written permission of BAB. You further agree that your creation of an icon give you no rights whatsoever and that you hereby transfer to BAB any rights you may have.
3. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPOSED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. NEITHER BAB. NOR ITS AFFILIATES ENDORSE OR ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT ON THE SERVICE OR THE SITES.
4. The Website may include bulletin boards, chat rooms and other user and member created pages which allow you and other users and members to post information, provide feedback to the Website, and interact in real-time. You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. You will be responsible for, and indemnify and hold BAB harmless against, any claim arising from any material that you post or transmit. Although BAB may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and other user and member generated pages on the Website, BAB is not under any obligation to do so. You acknowledge that BAB does not control the information available on the bulletin boards, chat rooms and other user and member generated pages and that any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content presented or disseminated on any bulletin board, chat room or on any other user or member generated pages are those of their respective authors who are solely liable for their content. BAB reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the chat rooms, bulletin boards or on any other user or member generated pages.
5. Your use of the Website is at your own risk. NEITHER BAB OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST BAB, AND LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
6. Any communication or material you post or transmit to the Website is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You assume full responsibility for anything you post or transmit, and you grant the BAB and its affiliates the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any information or content you post or transmit for any purpose.
7. BAB does not review or monitor any web sites linked to the Website and are not responsible for the content of any such linked web sites. Your linking to such web sites is at your own risk.
8. You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, email address) on a bulletin board, chat room or on any other user or member generated pages, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties.